ads
I am a simple person who loves to wander, travel, and most of all loves to familiarize the yet unfamiliar then put everything into writing to share to those wanted to do the same.

SINULOG 2017: Schedule of Activities

#Prititit hash tag is overwhelming on my Facebook feed. But I am expecting to see these every after New Year as the Queen City of the South will be celebrating its annual Sinulog Festival. This year is scheduled to be on January 14-15, 2017 as it is always scheduled every 3rd Sunday of January. 

I was so lucky to have my leave at work approved until Fiesta Senyor as I am currently residing in Davao City for more than a year now. My life will be empty if I don't get to spend Sinulog in Cebu as it is known to be the grandest festival in the Philippines and mainly because Sñr. Sto. Niño de Cebu is already and always will be part of me. 

Meanwhile, below is Sinulog Foundation's posted schedule of activities:



We also should not forget that Sinulog Festival is celebrated in honor of Señor Santo Niño de Cebu, the Batobalani sa Gugma, so I suggest to attend Novena Masses during this said occasion.

Novena Mass schedules here: Fiesta Senor 2017 Schedule of Novena Masses

Basilica Minore del Santo Niño will be open 24 hours a day from January 5 until January 15, 2017.

To me, #Prititit is a signal that something is coming our way. Something we will all enjoy!

Viva Senyor Santo Niño! Viva Pit Senyor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. . .

FOLLOW ME ON IG

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog