ads
I am a simple person who loves to wander, travel, and most of all loves to familiarize the yet unfamiliar then put everything into writing to share to those wanted to do the same.

Paradise Hills Mountain Resort x ASUS Zenfone Max M1



I was fortunate to have a hands on experience with one of the newest offers from ASUS - the Zenfone Max M1. (See specs here: ASUS Zenfone Max M1

Me and my friend, Dan, agreed to try one of Compostela's  newly opened resort - the Paradise Hills Mountain Resort located at Brgy. Buluang, Compostela, Cebu and capture photos there for this blog using the Zenfone Max M1. I also wanted to see for myself if Zenfone Max M1 is worth its tagline - the Battery King.

Before I left home, the Zenfone Max M1 was fully charged. Paradise Hills Mountain Resort is 2 hours away from home via bus. While in the bus, I checked on my email, opened my social media accounts, chatted friends, and watched the series I'm hooked right now on YouTube probably what one do when on a bus. When I arrived at Liloan where I met my friend, I only consumed 6% of the Zenfone Max M1's battery life. Amazing it is when I get to do more but only consumed less. 

I arrived around 10 am at my friend's place in Liloan then stayed for awhile to check on how to get to Paradise Hills Mountain Resort. 

How To Get There, Rates, Useful Info


From SM City Cebu, you can ride a Vhire going to Danao City at their Vhire terminal and asked to drop you off corner Brgy Buluang in Compostela.
Travel time: 45 minutes - 1 hour
Fare: Php40 - Php50 (per person)

This is at corner Buluang, Compostela
From there, ride a motorcycle ("habal-habal") going to Paradise Hills Mountain Resort
Travel time: 5 - 10mins
Fare: Php15 (per person)

Hope this photo helps. Haha!


Paradise Hills Mountain Resort is just at the side of the barangay road. You do not have to walk far to reach the place. The spot was so-so. No unnecesary design or decoration. Yet a setting fit to enjoy a day off. 

Entrance fee: 
        Adults - Php 100
        Kids - Php 50

Table rental:    Php 300
Cottage fee:    Php 500
Tent rental:     Php 1,500 (with 2 tables and 10 chairs)

Operating Hours: 8AM to 6PM
Contact info: 0926 055 5260 / 0925 501 9900

*Rates, Operating hours, and contact info may change without prior notice.


Photos: 

3' - 6' pool on the lower part



Paradise Hills Mountain Resort Canteen. Only junk food and drinks (liquors, water, colas) are available




My friend, Dan, dreams of becoming a professional photographer someday. All photos in this blog(aside from the map of course) was actually taken by Dan. All credit goes to Dan.


Dan and Myself

The only photo I took during our stay as Dan is afraid to carry the phone inside the pool. Hehe!


It was Dan's first time to use an ASUS phone and was astonished by the photos he captured using the Zenfone Max M1. "Handy kay siya boss sah, simple ra kaayo tanawon pero payter diay kaayog specs. Nindot pa gyud kaayog kuha ang mga pictures nato oh. Tigumon nako ako allowance palit ani." he said. 

Dan praised how the Zenfone Max M1 captured our stay in Paradise Hills Mountain Resort and planned to create his own blog or vlog site soon and will be  partnering with an ASUS phone for his adventures in the future. While I was dumbfounded too when I went home as I was left with 27% battery life inspite using the Zenfone Max M1 the whole day.

ASUS masters producing world-class phones I may say. World-class indeed yet has an affordable price tag. The Zenfone Max M1 only costs Php 8, 995. 

For more world-class phones by ASUS, you can visit ASUS Official Website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. . .

FOLLOW ME ON IG

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog