ads
I am a simple person who loves to wander, travel, and most of all loves to familiarize the yet unfamiliar then put everything into writing to share to those wanted to do the same.

ASUS Goes To The Queen City Of The South


My weekend was full of first time when ASUS sponsored a two-day event last August 25 and 26, 2018.

August 25, 2018. PixelMaster Master Class.
Sir Ricky Ladia, a professional photographer, hosted the photoseminar. He discussed about what one should prepare before travelling and what to do during your trip. He shows stunning photos he captured from different places and gives tips on how to make the photo one of a kind. Before the photoseminar ended, Sir Ricky was asked questions about photography from what photoeditor to use to what circumstance you should take risk when capturing photos.



This day, I get to meet for the first time ASUS folks - Miss Jaira Tuazon, Miss Paula Dizon, Miss Joanacel and Sir Francis Garcia. I also get to meet again my fellow Dr. Zens from the Visayas- Pabz and Elle, and of course, Zenfans from the Queen City of the South. Ooooppps, I almost forgot the ever cutest, Zenny!



I can see that all participants were listening during the talk as most of them will have to use what they learn from this day's PixelMaster Master Class as tomorrow will be a photowalk in Sirao Flower Farm and in Cebu Yacht Club where everyone is challenge to capture astonishing memories by photograph on the said places.

August 26, 2018. Photowalk. Sirao Flower Farm and Cebu Yacht Club.
This was my first time to attend a photowalk, so instead of 12:30PM call time, I went to SM City Cebu before the mall opens at 10:00AM. I made sure my phone and my powerbank's batteries were full as I was anticipating capturing loads of photos during the photowalk.

Sirao Flower Farm. The area was extended compared to the smaller view of the place when we went there last 2016. More types of flower were seen but some flowers were yet to bloom. Nevertheless, Zenfans captured astounding photos from the people around, design of the place, and of course the blooming flowers of Sirao Flower Farm.















Cebu Yacht Club. Another first time. I saw yachts in Davao but I haven't gone yachting. I thought we will just see some yachts and go inside to take photos but I did not expect that we will go cruising on a yacht. I never thought I could go yachting my entire life. Haha!

Photo by Pabz Engacial















"Music is played for love, cruisin' is made for love. I love it when we're cruisin' together." I whisphered to myself feeling I was with someone that time. Lol!

Zenfans were amazed with every single photo they take that they don't even have to edit it because, together with their talent to shoot, the photos captured using their Zenfone phone were already a stunner.

Thank you, ASUS Philippines, for sponsoring this two-day fruitful (PixelMaster Master Class) and fun (Photowalk) event here in Cebu. Hopefully, more of this in the future so that other Zenfans, too, can join and enjoy together with their loved ASUS Zenfone phones.

Photo by Pabz Engracial



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. . .

FOLLOW ME ON IG

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog