ads
I am a simple person who loves to wander, travel, and most of all loves to familiarize the yet unfamiliar then put everything into writing to share to those wanted to do the same.

Team Outing At Matinao Inland Resort


While some of my teammates have to begin another journey with another set of people, we decided to hold a team outing before they leave - a despedida.

Despedida is a party for people leaving.

We call it that way though the planned team outing was for celebrating the success of the team for ranking 1st with our monthly scorecard last month.

Majority won to celebrate it at Matinao Inland Resort despite my opposition to hold it somewhere else because I've been there last year already and I believe there wasn't even new to the place to be excited about. See my blog here regarding my first visit in Matinao Inland Resort.

Meet the team, my family. Haha!








More pics on my Facebook page: @donn.riel18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. . .

FOLLOW ME ON IG

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog