ads
I am a simple person who loves to wander, travel, and most of all loves to familiarize the yet unfamiliar then put everything into writing to share to those wanted to do the same.

Biruin mo, 27 years!



Just this Monday, September 19, Facebook reminds me of a memory I posted 4 years ago. A photo I created to print on a tarpaulin for display on my birthday that year.



I cannot recall why I posted that years ago wherein I am very sure I was born September 22. It could be because the photo was created days before my birthday and maybe after creating it I posted it in my Facebook account.

As expected, friends even my closest greeted through comments. I just laughed to myself and never get to thank them.

After the silent laugh, I felt a sudden sadness. Why is it that even my closest forgot that it is really not my birth date?

I cannot forget February 6, a beautiful, God-fearing and loving daughter was born and is now a loving wife to his husband and a caring mother to her sons.

I cannot forget June 12 that fraternal twins was born. One to be the clown of the group and the other to be like a sister to talk to.

I cannot forget January 1 to be the first day of every year and one intelligent woman is also celebrating her natal day.

I cannot forget December 17 very much because one person was born and was raised to be the most generous person I know in my life.

I cannot forget August 14 because one talented, responsible daughter will now be celebrating her natal day far away from her family since she is working as a nurse outside the Philippines.

And I cannot forget July 26 because aside from it is my sister's birthday, a sister from another mother is also celebrating her birthday on this day.

My sentiment is that maybe they cannot remember September 22 because I never get the chance to bring them home to eat together during my birthday or even treat them outside. I am sorry to these people, I know you knew we did not have what you had.

Anyhow, it is good to know that even if I am away from my family never one family member commented on my post last Monday so I believe they still remember. They should.

Enough of those dramas! I am already 27 and should start planning to be mature. Lol!

Talking about planning, I already have a plan where to celebrate my birthday.


I do not want to miss this day without thanking the Lord how he let me live a fruitful, blessed life for 27 years. I went immediately to San Pedro Cathedral to pray for guidance and most especially to thank him for letting me still visit the same exact place the same exact date after a year. Biruin mo, 27 years and counting! Pak ganern!

I am now here at Starbucks SM Lanang Premier to claim my birthday cake as part of their offer of their Starbucks card.

I had a flavorful birthday last year and should deserve another sumptuous celebration today.  Today will be our 2nd anniversary with Vikings.

You will never regret celebrating at Vikings as they have palatable, numerous kind of food from cakes to pastas to steaks and all. Vikings crews also sing a unique, impromptu birthday song on your table dedicated specially for you.

I can't wait to eat dinner so while waiting, sing for me (in the tune of the usual Happy Birthday song):

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Anniversary, too!
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary too!

Let me end this with my birthday wish: "World peace". No joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. . .

FOLLOW ME ON IG

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog